- You are curious about yoga or new to the practice.
- You are considering a group class, but would like to know the fundamentals of yoga before practicing with others.
- Group classes aren’t your thing; you prefer more individual attention.
- You have a specific condition like osteoporosis, joint laxity, or back pain and want to know how to move into and out of poses safely.
- You would like a home practice, but you’re not sure where to start.
- You want a routine you can do during your work day.
- You are healing from an injury or recovering from surgery.
- You have specific questions about you’re existing practice.
- You want to learn how to do particular poses.
- You have a few friends who want to do yoga in your home.
One-on-one private yoga instruction is $80 per one-hour session. A package of 3 fifty-minute sessions is $200. Partial scholarships may be available upon request.
Private lessons are held at Eugene Yoga; however, alternate locations may be determined.
To inquire about a private session fill out the form below or
CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment now,
or call Eugene Yoga at (458) 205-8378.
in the event you need to cancel your appointment, we require a 24 hours notice prior to the appointment. If you choose to cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice or ‘no-show,’ you will be responsible for the full amount of the missed appointment.